Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ezra's going to be where the pools and the trees is


NICKI LIVES WHERE THE MUTHAFUCKIN POOLS AND THE TREES IS.


Mentioned in her song Did It On Em, where the pools and the trees is IS a bad ass line. Anytime someone asks me were I live, yaa, where the muthafuckin pools and the trees is. 


In our very awesome Chemisty class, our hot air balloon project is not going so well. "Ezra" (the name of our balloon, which I wanted to name Roman Zolanski) has a few minor holes. When I saw few I mean 300, and when I say minor holes I mean at least an inch in diameter. Patch work was not fun, but when we were done I wrote in big quotes on the side "DESTINATION: WHERE THE POOLS AND THE TREES IS"
  
Our Chemisty Teacher Christoper read it outloud and that made my day. Along with other quotes from DID IT ON EM, Ezra is going to be the most beutiful thing in the sky when IT FLYS. 




OH YA, THIS WILL BE MY CHILD---------------------------->



No comments:

Post a Comment